Sunday, December 04, 2011

Tv serie tunes

Some great tunes of tv series I watch (or have watched this year)

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Straight Up And Down
Just sounds like someone's breaking the law and having fun doing it.
Some found it a strange choice for theme song of BE, I don't.



The tune on the end of Boardwalk Empire s01e12 (I think)
Life's a funny proposition
Check the vid on youtube for lyrics if you want. Really gives a feel for the time, but it does sound a bit...weird.


Game of thrones intro
Just epic.


The Walking Dead tune by Bear McCreary
It just whispers this eerie atmosphere. It creeps me out

3 comments:

Lee said...

Bear McCreary does the soundtrack to The Walking Dead, same guy who did the Battlestar Galactica soundtracks. I assume it was he who did the opening tune then.

Arjan said...

That's an awesome first name btw. There used to be a radio program here where they'd play all kinds of eerie sound compilations..this reminded me a bit of it.

Arjan said...

sorry for that comment spam, blogger acted up and I f5ed the hell out of it.